As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, eloomi wants to reassure our commitment to providing a safe environment for our employees while ensuring continuity to the best of our abilities. We are confident that coronavirus (COVID-19) will not impact the eloomi platform or our services.
With the rise in diagnoses in both Denmark and the UK, we have taken increased measures to protect the health of our employees while continuing business.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- In consideration of the Danish Government’s recommendations, we are taking the necessary precautions to protect our employees and have decided to move our teams to remote work where possible.
- We have cancelled all business travel and recommended that our team avoids non-urgent personal travel as well.
- We have cancelled our attendance at events and meetups and have also moved any conferences that we’re planned for the near future to virtual events.
- We already worked with a very high level of online meetings. Still, in the case that the meeting cannot be held virtually, we are asking our guests to disclose if they have visited a risk area and to also partake in our sanitising routines.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated daily.
- We have placed extra hand sanitising stations around our offices and increased the frequency of office cleaning.
- We have removed access to all communal drinks and snacks that were in bundled packaging as well as fresh fruit. We have also introduced guidelines to replace water glasses and coffee cups after one-time usage.
- We have established communication with our neighbouring offices to maintain high awareness and keep our employees informed of any potential risks.
- We are keeping our management and all team members up-to-date with the most recent news and advice from the authorities, including hygiene and travel instructions. This includes the local authorities’ joint info website about Coronavirus, COVID-19, and the Health Authority’s info site as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ travel guides.
- We are closely following the advice of the World Health Organisation and local health authorities to ensure a cautious approach to prevention of contagion.
Although the risk level for us is low and we are continuing work as usual, we are preparing for a multitude of different situations, including the possibility of the entire organisation working remotely, if needed. Fortunately, since we are a cloud-based SaaS company, we are very confident that we will be able to conduct business as usual virtually. We do not foresee any impact, delays or issues for our customers in regards to the service they receive and their platforms. We have increased channels of internal communication and will continue to prioritise communication with our customers so that they can stay focused on helping their business continue to learn and develop.
As we continue to monitor any news from the World Health Organisation, in conjunction with our local health authorities, we will continue to reassess the situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
We wish you all good health, and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries by contacting email@example.com or using the Intercom chat function on your platform.
Last update: March 18, 2020