A Practitioners Perspective: The Way Forward For L&D
L&D may have never been so front and centre in many organisations than ever before but due to the impact of COVID-19 it is. In this webinar we explore the impact and the way forward with the perspective of Learning Development industry veteran Michael Ellis-Bailey.
What you will take away?
- Practitioners perspective: What does L&D mean to you?
- How do you see the way forward for L&D? Role of managers, blended learning and meeting business needs.
- How has the approach of L&D changed/pivoted over the last 12 months?
- Best way to communicate across the organisation regarding L&D taking into account language, content, method and value
eloomi helps hundreds of organisations worldwide to improve employee experience and change people outcome
What you will take away
- Understand what your company is risking by lacking without Cyber Security awareness
- Experience how engaging and simple our Cyber Security awareness modules are
- Get a first hand look at easily distributing Cyber Security awareness to every individual in the organisation
- See our intuitive reporting and insights tool in action
- Find out exactly where your Cyber Security in your organisation falls short with our quick checklist
Book a live walk-through of the solution
Stay in the know, and inform your colleagues about the ways you can get more impact with less effort for learning and performance in your organisation